Fashion College Students
Fashion College Students – Bollywood Hair Fashion – Bank Fashion Shop Online.
Fashion College Students
- (college student) a student enrolled in a college or university
- (College student) The word student is etymologically derived through Middle English from the Latin second-type conjugation verb studere, meaning “to direct one’s zeal at”; hence a student could be described as “one who directs zeal at a subject”.
- Individuals aged 16-24 years old who are enrolled in college at the time of the survey.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- characteristic or habitual practice
fashion college students – 2011-2012 Daily
Understanding the Female College Student
She has grown up in a fluctuating and unstable economy. Yet at the same time she has been brought up in a society that often judges individual worth based on an external expression of self.
In college the female college student is struggling with exploring her own identity, expressing this understanding of herself through fashion and the new process of managing or mismanaging a budget. She finds herself in a setting where she is provided the time and space to explore her identity. Based on Erik Erikson’s writings on identity, J.E. Marcia developed the Identity Status Paradigm in which he extracted four dimensions of exploration and commitment: diffusion, foreclosure, moratorium and achievement. (Figure 3) The moratorium stage is characterized by high exploration and low commitment on identity issues, and represents the active search for a sense of self.
The female college student has entered college with a sense and a hope that her time spent there will lay out a path for her future, through her career, in relationships and in the development of lifelong goals.
The Female College Student Research
Here you see a community analysis of Weardrobe.com on online community structured as asocial platform for personal fashion.
This analysis allowed me to distinguish specific areas of her identity in which she places the most value in its expression through fashion as well as determine where these expressions are performed. These areas varied amongst my participants in my studies and enabled me to establish distinct areas, or lenses, for investigation in my design studies.
fashion college students